W3Schools

Meet the post-millennials — the most educated, ethnically diverse Americans

Courtesy Everett Collection
The ‘post-millennial’ generation is now age 6 to 21.

Kids these days are unlike any America’s ever seen before.

The post-millennial set, now ages 6 to 21, is poised to be the most diverse, most-educated generation yet, and is growing up amid the biggest average household incomes ever, the Pew Research Center concluded.

The generation, given labels like “Generation Z” and “the iGen,” is also largely growing up in cities and suburbs and working less than previous generations, the study noted in its analysis of U.S. Census Bureau data.

Some key things to know about this group:

• Non-Hispanic whites will account for 52% of the demographic, and a mix of minorities account for the other 48%.

>>> Original Source <<<

Comentários